Generalist Software Engineer
Vital Game Studios is looking for a Generalist Software Engineer for our video game platform.
- Strong C++ skills
- Strong Math skills
- Familiarity with optimization and multi-threading techniques
- Experience with system integration using various third party APIs/SDKs
- Experience working with Networked games
- Great communication skills - you'd be in a dynamic environment interacting with an interdisciplinary team
- Passion for making games
- Maya API
- Vulkan SDK
- SSE/AVX instruction set
- Help write systems and integrate software
- Help write pipeline tools
- Participate in system design brainstorming and planning
- Participate in code reviews, both for you and others
- Help with other engineering tasks as needed
We are a team that is committed to making great games. We love talking about them, thinking about them, and of course, playing them. We want each new Vital team member to share our passion for creating great, compelling games. Does this sound like you?
Our process is highly collaborative and we value each other’s voices. Everyone is encouraged to contribute their opinions, discoveries and interpretations; in their own field as well as others. If you value conviction, speaking honestly, and sharing your personal perspective - you’ll fit right in. Each person is empowered to take ideas and shape them, evolve them, and make them their own. We’re looking for people who enjoy a high level of ownership and thrive in this setting.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume, and link to your portfolio.